Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hot Hot Hot

WooooEEEE has it ever been hot here! I'm not complaining though....I adore summer <3>
I am so excited about my visit home....22 days :)
Things here at the farm have been going great. I continue to ride Cash and with each ride we both feel stronger and more like a team. He's a great horse.
We have a new pony foal here....she's SUPER cute! I'll have to get some pictures of her.
Other then that not much else is new. Everyone is still at Spruce Meadows but will be returning home within the next 2 weeks. Then it'll be time to get ready for Blainville and Bromont.
Sorry this one is so short....I'm really tired so I think I'm going to hit the hay!
Happy Trails.

1 comment:

  1. It sure is getting hot here toooooo, and like you, I'm not complaining.....although it is going to play havock on the hay fields....

    Sounds like you and Cash are enjoying each other and as you say, each day will be better and before to long you'll have him anticipating your every move.....and enjoying his time with you....

    It won't be long and you'll be back home for your visit.....I'm sure that your people will have missed you terribly, but we all know that your learning lots to bring home with you when you decide to make the Island your home again....

    I'm proud of your accomplishment Shawna, you've come along way and I'm pleased to be one of your friends and associate.....

    ReplyDelete