Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update

Well time is flying by again as usual. I have now officially hit the 6 month mark here at Millar Brooke.
I went home for a one week vacation....it was so nice to see everyone and have a little more down time....not that I had much time to have down time with so many things I wanted to do haha.

Back at the farm here everyone is getting ready to head to the Bromont show tomorrow. We have plenty of staff so it'll be a great time to get caught up on everything that needs to be done here at home. I get to put in some more riding time which is greatly appreciated. I'll be riding Amy's mare Piccobello (very excited about riding her :) ) as well as Ralph who is one of the young horses.....but he's massive....I'm sure he's over 18 hands.
The next few weeks will fly by I bet. Horses will be coming and going each week to different show circuts.
Life never cruises in the slow lane around here...pedal to the metal and let's GO!
Just thought I'd drop a few words in....hope everyone is doing well.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment