Monday, December 28, 2009

Only a few more days

Christmas has come and gone and we have almost made our way all the way to 2010. Craziness!
I'd like to say alot has happened this year....but it hasn't really. Yes alot work wise, but nothing much else to report. I have the odd highlight of course but this was a pretty nose to the grindstone kind of year. No regrets....working towards my dream just requires some other sacrifices.
I can only wonder for what 2010 will being my way.....

Only a few more days til mom goes home (sad) it's always hard to say goodbye when you don't know when you'll see them again.
I have tomorrow off so we are going to spend the day together. After my jumping lesson which I'm super excited about. I'll be riding Ralph and Amy is teaching me. Mom is going to use her new video camera and practice so I'll have a nice video to look back on yay :)

At the moment there's an absolute snow storm out there.....brrrr.
I think it's time for some hot chocolate before bed. I got some new pictures of Ralph today and posted them. You can email me if you havent seen them already and I'll send the link.
Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment