Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey Stranger

Well it's been a long while since I last posted. People keep commenting on how they can't keep track of me when I haven't written on here so I thought I'd add another update.

I left MBF in May 2010 and Diva and I drove across Canada! That in itself was a fun trip. The most I had ever driven was about 6 hours or so in a day, so driving 10 or more hours each day was a whole new experience. I actually didn't mind the driving and enjoyed the scenery all the way across. I have to say though BC is still the best place to live! So beautiful!

I returned home to the farm, my horses, and my family. It was so great to see everyone. Port is still the same but the people in it have changed. Friends have grown up and settled down or moved away. I came to the realization really fast that I didn't know where I fit in it all anymore. I've always just put my focus on work and figured the rest would just happen as it was meant to. A friend told me I tend to live in the extremes of Black and White and that life really happens in the Grey....interesting thought. I'll work on that.

I just got back from a 4 day trip to Calgary. Went to the Stampede and to Spruce Meadows to visit the MBF clan. It was so great to see them all again!!!

Other then that we've been working away getting the farm ready to sell and horses as well. I'm moving to Langley in August to start a new job over there. Will update as I go along :)

I'm flying back out to MBF the second week in August to go visit Ralph and come to a final decision on if he'll be coming home or not. While I'm there I'll look at the other young ones too.
I sure miss everyone back East.

Well I think thats the gist of it. I'll try to keep posting more often again...
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment