Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Adventure Begins

Well I have made it as far as Vancouver so far and I'm on the 8:30 am flight to Ottawa Ontario first thing in the morning. I'm trying to get used to typing on my new laptop so bear with me during spelling mistakes and missing letters. How cool is this wireless thing....I'm lovin it!
Today is an emotional day....so excited to experience these next steps on my journey ahead, but so sad to leave the farm, my animals, students and friends....all while not knowing how long I'll be gone for and when I'm coming back.
I'm thankful for the people who came to look at and buy horses....all the best to you! Do stay in touch!!
I am sooo extremly thankful to Jessica who is my newly appointment barn manager, without her none of this would be possible. She's an amazing young person who is off to a great start in her own career. Even though I'm no longer at home to mentor her I'm happy to be able to help push her to reach for her own dreams. We all start somewhere.
Well thats all for tonight....now that I'm actually on my way I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sleep since there's nothing left to do to prepare for my travels. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you packed some long-johns! Good luck and do keep us posted.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr, I'm cold already.....sending you warmer thoughts.....Did you bring heat packets for your boots and gloves..

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete