Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Middle of the week

Today rolled along smoothly and we were actually done and out of the barn by 4:45 pm! Go us!
One of my horses is showing on Friday so I'm excited about getting to go to the grounds again.
My day off on Tuesday was GREAT. I layed in the sun in the backyard for hours. It was so nice to do nothing.
Next Monday is my Birthday....I SHOULD have the day off but I'm not sure if the schedule is all messed now since they gave me Tuesday off....so we'll see. This weekend is going to be a little hectic again. The Sweds got back from Bahamas but now the groom from France goes on Friday and the one from New Zealand goes on Sunday.
I can't believe I've been in Florida for a month now (minus the 4 days I was back in Perth) Time flys when your having fun.
Recent events just make me realize how everything happens for a reason and this universe sure has it's ways to make things happen. Such a small world :)
Bedtime....goodnight ya'll....
HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Your right Shawna, how time flies.....It doesn't seem like a month....If this keeps up, you should be flown home yourself for a day or two....

    Thanks for all that sunshine it's been helping the moral and people seem to be a bit cheerier....even me....and I'm going to go find my pony at Arbutus tomorrow and actually attempt a ride.....

    I feel Spring in the Air....

    Have a great day and a great weekend....Hugs to you....

    ReplyDelete