Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Work today was good. We got to sleep in to 5:45 am YAY....left for work at 6:30. The day went really fast today. The morning was fast and furious. My horses all got ridden one after the other so by 12 my three were all done. Went through our regular chores and then I had to clip Aubie. He was such a good boy...now I'm really itchy. I'm sure glad I invested in a pair of body clippers back at home (thanks to jessica) becuase full body clips have become my new favorite thing....all the hair can go! And the amount of horses I've clipped now it getting crazy in the short time I've been doing it. I'll be pro in no time. It is a little nerve wracking clipping horses that are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars because its then when a bad haircut becomes a little more then just a bad haircut hahahaha.
I sure enjoy my 3 horses, as grooms you get very close to your horses as we are the ones who spend every waking minute grooming, clipping, wrapping, treating, turning in, out, tacking, un tacking....well you get the idea.
Tomorrow is my DAY OFF.....yay for sleeping in!!!!!! Not that we can get up to a whole lot because we only have one truck for 6 people and it'll be going to work tomorrow and 3 of us won't be....darn.
It's not even supposed to be hot and sunny tomorrow otherwise I'd have put on my bathingsuit and lay on my front lawn...as silly as that would look in a ritzy little subdivision but hey....a girl's gotta get her tan on lol.
I hope we try to do something at least.
Oh right....people back home....I put some sunshine and hot weather in the mail today but because I did that we got yours.....it was dark, windy and cold today. That shouldn't be allowed. ENJOY...hope it arrives before July!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see you are in better spirits this weekend! Reading your story makes me wish I had a horse again. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you!

    Have a great day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete