Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So Tired

I have been so tired lately so haven't taken the time to write. Mom woke me up last night from phoning at 11:30 pm....she forgot about the time change and tried to wake the whole house up haha.
Work has been fast and furious and hasn't been the best mood in the barn as of lately. Doesn't help when your tired.
The weather has been cooler lately but I'm not complaining....I kind of like it. I actually wore my sweater all day today!
I am starting to get used to my routine but just as I do it changes again.
I have pictures from the Nations Cup and from around the barn but I haven't had time to resize and post them. Will try tomorrow. Got home from work at 6 pm tonight, fell asleep, had to wake back up at 8 and go back to the barn for night check. YAWN
I thought I'd just write a little note and try to post some pictures tomorrow.
Keep your eyes peeled! I'm off to bed now....
Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep tight don't let the bugs bite.....LOL....

    Thanks for the Sunshine.....I'm starting to feel good again....Spring is on it's way....

    ReplyDelete