Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello!

Hi All,
Haven't written for awhile. Been pretty busy and haven't taken the time.
I've also been thinking....since I have sort of taken a step up I have to be very careful what I "put out there" From the beginning of my blog I have been very careful to not be negative or to give out too much information. I try to stick to events that are directly related to me ect.
I always say.....my boss should be able to read this and have no issues about what I wrote. I always keep that in mind. That might be affecting my writing as I don't always know what to write.
It's good to have everyone back at the farm. I really enjoyed the time on my own but its a whole different world when everyone is back.
Everyday I am thankful for where I am.
At this point I'm still not riding, we haven't had the time to get into it yet. Hoping we will soon though.
I have the day off today....which is why I'm writing at this hour haha. I think I'll go into town again and pick up a few things.
Diva is doing great. She's getting used to the farm and runs around like crazy in the evenings. She's so fit and thin! Looks good though.
Anyway I just wanted to poke in and say I'm still here....just don't know how much input into my blog I'll have now. We'll see.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had dropped off the face of the earth or not! I like reading your blogs, haha.

    ReplyDelete