Friday, May 22, 2009

I need better shoes....owwww

Thats it....I need to go buy new shoes....again. Since I've been here I've worn out two pairs of cheapish shoes and already put a hole in my new cheata print gum boots hahahaha.
Next day off I get I'm going on a hunt for really really good work shoes!
Today was a long day getting ready for the horses to come home tomorrow night.
It's 9 pm and other then stopping around 6 pm to go get groceries before the store closed I worked right from 7 am this morning. Tomorrow is going to be even longer as Patrick is riding at 7:30 am so that means I'll feed for 6:30 am, up at 5:45 am. Yeesh. Get all my chores done and then head to the airport at 1 to get our new groom YAY. I'm excited to go for a little road trip....the farthest I've ventures around here is into Perth LOL.
Once we get back she's being thrown right into work....hit the ground running as they say around here....welcome to Millar Brooke HA! So that we have everything ready and perfect for when the horses arrive around 8 pm.
I can't beleive these two weeks went by so fast.....another two weeks and they'll all be gone again to Spruce Meadows and I'll do it all over again.
I should puyt my groceries away and clean my apartment now that the barn is so clean. Thats the story of my life though....(right mom?) the barn has ALWAYS been cleaner and the horses have ALWAYS gotten everything before me :) Wouldn't have it any other day.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment