Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 more sleeps....

Today was even slower then the rest haha. I'm rested and ready to go back to insanely hard work in Florida now! Days go soooo much faster when you have things to do.
I know this is only temporary as the horses are on a bit of a rest period too. But we had NO RIDERS today....none. Amy and Jonathan were away at a clinic. Ian is still in Vegas and returns home tomorrow. He ended up in 14th place at the World Cup Finals.
So today was a quiet one. Got everyone fed, groomed, turned out and on the walker and that was about the extent of my day. Cleaned and organised every piece of tack, equipment, anything I could find to organise....I organised haha.
Finished the day at 4. Came home and had a good chat with my mom. I am meeting with Amy tomorrow to discuss my duties and future status here at Millarbrooke farm. I am also going to ask if Diva can come back with me :) So I spent my evening thinking up questions I need to know as well as things I'd like to see happen around here. I feel ready for our meeting now.
Went back to the barn at 7:20 to help Jonathan put Aubie away again. It's nice to have some time to chat when we aren't running around like crazy.
Now I am making myself some roast beef and green beans for dinner....yummmm

Ohhhhh....and.....only two more sleeps!!!! And one more day of work until I'm home <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhh, your almost home.....and it sounds like today was a better day....

    ReplyDelete