Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

Just realized it's April fools day haha. Shows you how busy I am....I usually have no idea what day it is.
Woke up at 5:30....looked at the "the book" when I got up and noticed the time had changed....could have slept another 20 min...ugh. "The Book" is where we write messages to other people in the house and where the time we start work in the morning is always written down. Lately it keeps magically changing once we have all gone to bed which makes for a not so happy morning for most....
Yesterday morning I got told I could take today off so I was happy about that...however by the end of the day they realized I had a horse showing today so was no longer allowed to take the day off. This is the first time I've had to work a full two weeks without having a day off though so I'm not complaining.
It is still grossly hot and continues to get hotter each day....I am SO ready to go home (home being the farm in Perth Ontario). Apparently we are going to have a meeting soon to talk about who's going when and with which load, vehicles ect. I REALLY want to be on the first load that leaves in 7 days now :) Fingers crossed.
I have two horses showing tomorrow so that should be fun in this heat. All the riders and horses have sure noticed the difference in temperature.
Well on that note I am going to have a shower....I had to clip Aubie today and with the humidity I think the majority of his hair stuck to me....itchy!
Hope everyone is having a GREAT day. TTFN

1 comment:

  1. We've had a weather change, we got all the mix today.....snow, rain, and a glimpse of blue sky......then the wind, then more rain.....I'm really not to sure on how you could miss all of this Shawna.....but I do agree that temps. in the 80's are better than the 90's.....

    Here's hoping your on the first load home.....on Canadian soil.....where we grow the best Eskimos....LOL....

    ReplyDelete