Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good ol Thursday

Thursday....started at 7....I LOVE when we start at 7....we get to sleep until 6 and don't have to leave the house until 6:45....it almost feels like sleeping in hahahahahahaahahaha.
This morning was a typical morning, no one was in a rush because the classes didn't start until 12 pm. Put my horses on the electro blanket, on the walker and got them turned out.
Mercy and Assini were showing in back to back classes so Niclas had to take Mercy to the grounds for me.
My rider flatted Aubie and Assini during the morning. I got Assini cleaned and ready again for the 1 o clock class. I walked all the way up to the show grounds....takes 15-20 minutes and JUST as I was almost to the International ring I heard Lori hollar at me from her scooter zooming up behind me. Turns out they changed the time of the class to two o clock....ugh. So now being 1:00, I turned around and headed back to the barn. Took off her sheet, boots and bridle and tied her in her stall for 20 mintues. Got her out and ready and headed BACK to the ring to be there by 1:45 haha. It wouldnt have been so bad if it wasnt killer hot out today. I believe is was 93 degrees....thats like 34 celcius....it was gross. The heat doesnt stop...each day we say its so hot and then the next day is even hotter...please stop.
Assini was AWESOME in the class and only had one rail down. It was a BIG 1.45 course. I was proud of her. Ian won the class on Leroy. Today was a good day.
I took a few pictures but I want to take some more before I upload and resize them all. Got a nice pic of my sock tan hahahaha. TTFN.
PS....I am loving my new tool that shows where people log into my blog from. I had NO IDEA so many people from all over the place were reading. Hi All!!! Thank you for following my story

No comments:

Post a Comment