Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day off again

I had a day off today....I was supposed to have one on Wednesday but my horses were showing so it wasn't possible. I am supposed to have Monday off but I'm not sure if I'll still get still or not? If i do we are going to the waterslides :) YAY
I spent my day tanning for the morning until the sun went away. Then I just relaxed in the house and watched TV. Once the others got home from work we went to the grocery store. After that I decided I wanteds to make the trek to TJ Maxx....I LOVE that store. I had never been before so I pulled directions off of Mapquest. Driving on 8 or more lane highways in a big truck is imtimidating when you are by yourself and have no idea of the area haha. Had to stop and ask where I was going once but then I found it and boy did I shop. Again...I adore that store. Had to have the truck home by 8 so the others could go to nightcheck.
Two of our grooms leave on Wednesday with the first load of 10 horses. The rest of us leave the following Monday, 5 days later.
It`s getting bittersweet thinking about leaving. I will miss the sunshine on my days off but not on that days I have to work in it. I know once I live in the cold I will want the sunshine back again...
Assini is showing tomorrow so we are starting at 6:30 so she can flat her before the class at 12.
I better get to bed. I just love seeing how many people are reading and where you all are from :) Very neat. Thanks for reading!
Shawna

1 comment:

  1. That traffic feed is cool! All of us living vicariously thru Shawna's Adventure... neat.

    ReplyDelete