Friday, April 24, 2009

Things are good

Hi All....I see my avid blog checkers all still looking in to see whats new. Well I have been home for 4 days now and my one week mark to be here feels like it's creeping up fast.
Theres lots of work to do around the farm and I am pressing to sell some of my horses. It's good to be home and see them all, family, friends ect.
My days are packed with apointment after apointment but it's a great way to get life in order because it forces you to get all the things you've been meaning to get done....done.
The weather is fantastic and I feel so great to be here for a short while.
Hope you are all enjoying your horses and this wonderful spring weather. Life is good <3

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're loving this warm spring weather compared to ontario!
    Glad to hear things are going well for you and I look forward to hearing more about horse training at the millar's!

    ReplyDelete