Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Packed and ready to roll....load # 1

Started at 7. Mercy and Aubie were showing today so I got them ready to be lunged and ridden then headed to the show grounds. Kaila was able to help me take one so it worked out well. It was actually (dare I say it) COLD out this morning. The wind was blowing and everyone was whining how freezing it was....haha just wait til we get back to Candada. Me being the hot blooded one was loving the coolness of the day and actualy felt human instead of a big ball of sweaty grossness. As I sit here and write I do actually have a sweatshirt on for the first time I think since I've been here.
In between getting horses ready we were busy cleaning and packing up the barn. The first load of 10 horses leave tomorrow and we had to pack as many of the trucks and stuff on this load as possible. With 10 going home we are going to be left with only 8 horses for this last week. Only 6 days now until I head home.
Had a great talk with Ian and Lori today about what I'll be doing at the farm and which apartment I'll be in ect. I'll wait until I get there to actually comment on what my position is. I am very excited about it and I am definatly moving up in the world. It's going to be alot of responsibility but I feel like I'm up for the challenge. Wish me luck :) Goodnight Ya'll....Oh I should upload pictures...I've been trying to take lots the last few days.

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh can't wait to hear more bout what your new position is!!!! YES Pictures please!!!!

    ReplyDelete