Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting excited to come home

Today was busier...which is good as it makes the days go by faster. Workin conditons here are still difficult...but luckily it won't last. I'm being fairly vague about it because I never know who is reading and I'm not about to put out too many details or things I shouldn't. All I will say is this work enviornment is only temporary and soon all the bad feelings will be gone.
Millarbrooke is a beautiful farm and our surroundings are just gorgeous. With the weather being warmer now I might actually venture out for a walk after work and see more of it....that is if I can find the energy after work. I am still tired from Florida and I am working straight through so that I can have my week off to go home next week. It's definatly taking it's toll though...my body is tired and looking forward to a break. not that coming home will really be a break because I'll still have 11 horses to feed, clean and take care of. But at least I'll have a little bit of help...hopefully....(family? any volunteers?) I want to sleep in for at least ONE day while I'm home haha. Home will still be home and it'll feel so great to be there. I need that right now.
Only 3 more work days til I fly out first thing Tuesday morning :) I am flying from Ottawa, layover in Calgary then arriving in Comox by 11ish. I have a few meetings between there and home but I'll be on the Island YAY.
I should get to bed....I'm trying to sleep as much as humanly possible to make it through the next few days.
Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Only 4 sleeps to go......then your home on the Island.....Yippeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete