Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 15

Day 15.....I have arrived in Orlando Florida! Mmmm the fact I can walk around outside without wearing a parka is wonderful. I'm currently sitting by the window enjoying the feeling of sunshine on my face.
We have rented a convertible PT crusier that mom and I are going to pick up today. We are quite excited for our little Mother Daughter adventure. I'm so thankful to have the people in my life that have made this opportunity possible for me. I am very grateful. I also love the support I have from back home.

I believe the plan is to drive up to Ocala today and meet with Beth. We were originally going to spend most of our time around Ocala but after looking at the maps and realizing that when we go to West Palm Beach all the fun stuff is really close.....like Seaworld, Disneyworld, water slides....all kinds of things. So we are thinking after I have met with Beth and feel good about it we'll head that way and spend more time down there. We are going to take one day to enjoy the beach!

Well I should go and get ready to head out into the world of palm trees and warm breezes.....mmm that puts me in the mood for a Pina Colada. Makes me think of Mexico haha. Have a good day everyone and I'll write to you tonight to let you how it unfolds....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment